Happy happy Friday!!!
I wanted to share some of my current beauty favorites. I am obsessssedd with makeup goodies and am always trying new products. So here’s a list of my go-to makeup items!
– Primer: The primer I use right now is Tarte’s clean slate poreless 12-hr perfecting primer. This primer is the smoothest primer I have tried yet. It really gives your foundation that matte, perfect finish you want and need.
– Foundation: I just recently bought the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation and honestly… WOW. I usually feel like foundations are super heavy and end up looking cakey, but this one is SO light. & it covers everything so well. I got it in the color Porcelain.
– Bronzer: I use 2 different bronzers. The one I use to accent my cheekbones is Benefit’s Hoola Matte Bronzer. & I use Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer to add depth. (underneath chin, top of forehead, temples)
– Blush: Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in the color Candy Glow. This blush comes in the sweetest little heart shaped box and has a great pigment to it. It’s too cute.
– Highlighter: My favorite highlighter I use right now is Becca’s Champagne Pop. It is so pigmented & perfect, and the color goes so well with any skin tone. It’s a great finishing touch to any makeup look.
– Eyebrows: My eye brows are very full in the middle but towards the ends they are basically non existent. I use Benefit’s Browvo! Conditioning Primer, the Precisely, My Brow Pencil, & the High Brow cream pencil to get the BEST eyebrows ever. These products really give me the ability to shape and highlight areas easily. The High Brow pencil would have to be my favorite part of the set because it is soooo creamy and stays on forever. You can get the full kit here.
– Lips: You can never have too many lip colors. I absolutely LOVE trying new lip shades and textures, but right now the liquid matte lipsticks are my fave. My go-to lip’s are Kylie’s Lip Kits, and they deserve all the hype they are getting. These liquid mattes stay on my lips the ENTIRE day. Through eating, drinking, kissing, sweating, etc. these lipsticks really are bomb.
I hope you all enjoyed reading a little bit about my makeup faves! I’m planning on doing a post with a makeup tutorial soon, so stay tuned!
Leave a Reply